This blog details the thoughts of Christine Galotti, on manners of feminism and new [digital] media. Enjoy!
- Feminism, Health and New Media: (Finally) Understanding Their Cohesive Properties
- FtM TRANSitioning, Utilizing New Media and Bodily Modifications
- UN Humanitarian Aid to Liberia
- Vlog Assignment #4: A Transnational Approach to US Feminism
- Princess Odette: The Feminist Swan
- Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone?
- Vlog #3: Racialized “Beauty” in India
- Queer and Trans-Blogging: Mapping New Social Landscapes
- The Five Sexes: Reflecting on Why Male and Female Aren’t Enough
- What’s So Feminist About #Frankenstorm?
- Transgressive Bodies and the Capitalization of Obesity
- Halloween Costumes of Girl World: Sick Trick or Sweet Treat?
- LiLo the Monster: Biopower Hard At Work
- Shattered Illusions: ‘Intervention’ and How A&E Got Rich Off of Recovery
- The Stinky Truth About Pink
- 2Pac: Critical Race Theorist
- HOLLABACK Pre-Rally Interviews: Interactions With Public Spaces
- Speaking For Other People’s Vaginas
- LIVE NUDE GIRLS UNITE: A Reflection
- “Democratization of the Gaze”
- Masculinities and Deconstructing the Masculine Mystique
- Understanding “Compulsory Heterosexuality”
- The Lorde-Rivera Clinic
- Cyberfeminism: Engaging or Escaping the Body?
- The Business of [Westernized] Healing
- Fem Food For Thought: “The Right NOT To Have Children”
- Bordering Bodies
- Ciao belli e belle…
My Gravatar Profile!
Undergraduate at CUNY Hunter, triple majoring in Sociology, Women's and Gender Studies and Literature (through the Thomas Hunter Honors Program), JFEW Eleanor Roosevelt Scholar, Jenny Hunter Scholar, feminist, and animal lover!
- She say, “Do you love me?” I tell her, “Only partly” I only love my bed and my momma, I’m sorry @ Cedar Beach instagram.com/p/BmgyzQ6Fv8eH…#Hons201 #fem2 2 hours ago
- The end of the oceans themonthly.com.au/issue/2018/aug…#Hons201 #fem2 1 day ago
- "Women in Middle East attacked for not wearing hijab. Women in the West attacked for wearing hijab. It's almost lik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…#Hons201 #fem2 1 day ago
- RT @MoveTheWorldUS: It's not exclusive to fish. Ghost gear is a threat to birds and is just as deadly. Find out what we're proposing as a g…#Hons201 #fem2 1 week ago
- Last day to register in NY is SOON- Sunday, Aug. 19th ( usvotefoundation.org/vote/state-ele…)#Hons201 #fem2 1 week ago
- She say, “Do you love me?” I tell her, “Only partly” I only love my bed and my momma, I’m sorry @ Cedar Beach instagram.com/p/BmgyzQ6Fv8eH…Meow 2 hours ago
- The end of the oceans themonthly.com.au/issue/2018/aug…Meow 1 day ago
- "Women in Middle East attacked for not wearing hijab. Women in the West attacked for wearing hijab. It's almost lik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Meow 1 day ago
- RT @MoveTheWorldUS: It's not exclusive to fish. Ghost gear is a threat to birds and is just as deadly. Find out what we're proposing as a g…Meow 1 week ago
- Last day to register in NY is SOON- Sunday, Aug. 19th ( usvotefoundation.org/vote/state-ele…)Meow 1 week ago
Addiction Adrienne Rich A Room of One's Own Assigned Blog Posts Biggie Smalls binge eating disorders Bio-Power Biopower breast cancer burqa burning cause-related marketing Christopher George Latore Wallace cisgender Compulsory Heterosexuality Creative Blog Posts critical consumption Critical Race Theory CUNY Donna Haraway Fat Is A Feminist Issue Feminism FGM Frank White Gender genderqueer Ghettoization health Hegemonic Masculinity Hollaback Hons201 Inc. invisibility Jeffrey Jerome Cohen Julia Query Lindsay Lohan LIVE NUDE GIRLS UNITE! Masculinity Masculinity Studies Medicalization Medicine Melissa Campbell Men Speak Out Michel Foucault Monster Theory Naomi Wolf Nature versus Nurture New Media Pink Ribbons pollution Princess Diana Private Contractor Pro-Choice race Racism rape Sex Sexuality sex workers Sigmund Freud Street Harassment surveillance Susie Orbach T.J. Farnham The History of Sexuality The Lusty Lady The Notorious B.I.G. The Vagina Monologues Transnational Feminisms Tupac Shakur United Nations visibility White Supremacy Women's and Gender Studies Women's Studies Workers Rights